What a season it proved to be. Arsene Wenger kept his job, Chelsea took the league back by storm, Sunderland finally went down and Spurs... put the pressure on.
Bit check out these incredible stats and facts that you may have missed this season!
1. There were 10 draws played out by Manchester United at Old Trafford this season in the Premier League – the joint-most by a team at home in a Premier League season.
2. Harry Kane (29) scored more goals than Middlesbrough (27 goals). This is only the fifth time that a club has scored fewer goals than a player in a Premier League season.
3. There were 1064 goals scored this season in the Premier League. The only 38-game Premier League season to see more goals was 2011-12 (1066).
4. Tottenham Hotspur's goal difference of +60 is the highest in Premier League history for a non-title winning side.
5. Leighton Baines became the first defender to reach 50 Premier League career assists.
6. Arsenal scored 17 headed goals in the Premier League this season; more than any other side.
7. Just 11.6% of Premier League goals this season were scored from outside the box – a league-low proportion in a Premier League season.
8. 11 different English players have made 20+ Premier League appearances for Bournemouth this season. The last Premier League team to do this were Aston Villa in 2000-01 (also 11 players).
9. Josh Harrop’s goal in their final day victory over Crystal Palace meant that he was the 100th different player to score a Premier League goal for Manchester United.
10. Arsenal attempted 36 shots in total in their 2-0 win over Sunderland in May – this is the most that Opta have recorded in a Premier League game by the Gunners since collecting this for the first time in 2003-04.